EMFs, or electromagnetic fields are invisible ranges of radiation.
Overexposure to EMFs can be detrimental to human health. This image will give you an idea of where each EMF source falls on the Spectrum.
Some Common Sources of Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)
- Microwave ovens
- Computers/Lap Tops
- Wi-Fi Routers
- Bluetooth Devices
- Power Lines
- Ultraviolet Light
- Electric Blankets
- Electric Clocks
- Circuit Breakers
- Air Conditioners
- In-Floor Electrical Heating
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Electric Sockets
Some Health Ramifications of EMF Overexposure
- Lack of Concentration
- Memory Loss/Fogginess
- Weight Loss/Gain
- Poor Social Skills
- Itching, Burning and Tingling Skin
Simple Ways to Limit Your EMF Exposure
- Limit time, duration, proximity to any listed EMF contributor.
2. Shielding. There are all manner of shields available for your protection. Here are some phone shields.
3. Ground Yourself in Nature.
5. Take Supplements for Antioxidant support: Selenium, Zinc, Vitamins E, C, Omega 3’s, Melatonin and eat foods containing these vitamins/minerals.
6. Replace your wireless devices with wired versions. This is asking a lot!
7. Use your cell phone safely:
- Keep the phone on “Airplane” mode most of the time.
- Never put a cell phone to your head.
- Use speaker phone
- Place a Ferrite Bead on your headset wire to reduce the radiation transmitting to your head.
- Do not carry a cell phone in your pocket or on your person.
- Do not use the phone while in a car because radiation levels are increased there.
8. Keep the computer a few feet from your body or you can place a radiation shield between the laptop and your body. Here’s the one I use.
9. Unplug everything in your bedroom at night.
10. Use protective bedding.
11. Let indoor green plants help keep your air clean and fresh.
12. Diffuse essential oils to increase the negative ion count. Try Rose, Lavender or Palo Santo.
These are some basic ways to protect yourself from Electromagnetic Fields. Once you get a few of these down you may be interested in pursuing more hard-core methods: Using EMF Meters, Hiring an EMF expert.
Well, I’m feeling better just knowing all of this information and that there are ways to protect ourselves! Stay happy & healthy!
To Receive My Blog Posts: Click the ‘Follow’ Button in the Side Bar.
Lisa Hassett, Reiki Therapist, Life Coach, CYT
Healing For Body, Mind & Spirit
Visit Me On Social Sites!
Reiki of Greater Boston
Healing for Body, Mind & Spirit
160 School Street, Suite 1-1, Waltham, MA 02451
160 School Street, Suite 1-1
Waltham, MA 02451