- Payment is due prior to or at the time of service.
Payment options: Cash, Check & All Major Credit Cards.
- Upon arrival at the studio, please leave your shoes at the door.
- Please refrain from using cell phones inside the studio. They should be turned off completely.
- Please refrain from wearing synthetic body products/fragrances.
- Please refrain from smoking before appointments.
- All Classes & Workshops begin on time and the door may be locked once class starts. If you arrive a few minutes late please enter the studio quietly.
- You may bring a water bottle.
- We have complimentary yoga mats and props for your use. If you use a studio mat please clean it at the end of class with the provided spray cleaner/wipes.
- If you have your own mat you may bring/use that.
- Wear Comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement.
- Please maintain silence or soft voices in the studio before, during and after class. (Sacred Silence)
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal for at least 2 hours prior to class. A bit of fruit or yogurt would be fine prior to an hour before class.
If you are 15 or more minutes late for your session we will have to reschedule your treatment and you will be charged for ½ of your session. If you need to cancel your session please do so more than 24 hours in advance to avoid a full charge for the missed treatment.